Today, infertility affects more people than you may imagine. It affects one out of every six couples, and according to studies, one out of every three cases is brought on solely by male partners’ fertility issues.
While there are some things you can do to increase your chances of getting pregnant, infertility is not always something that can be fixed. Sperm count is one of the key elements in ensuring male fertility. A quicker rate of growth is being seen in both the statistics of childless couples and male infertility.
Here is a list of nutritious foods that may aid in raising a man’s sperm count:
1. Dark Chocolate: It is a rich source of amino acid L-arginine. The cocoa present in the dark chocolates makes it a good source of antioxidants.
2. Spinach: Green leafy vegetables are considered to have many health benefits. Spinach that is rich in folic acid may help in the development of sperm and help in increasing sperm production in the male.
3. Walnuts: Most people know the benefits of walnuts for the brain. But it also contributes to increasing the sperm count in males.
4. Pomegranates: Pomegranates have long been considered a superfood due to their high antioxidant content, which helps in enhancing the quality of sperm production and increasing the levels of sperm in males.
5. Banana: Another great choice for increasing the production of sperm in males.
6. Eggs: Considered to be an effective food for healthy sperm. Eggs help in protecting the sperm and double the chances of fertilization.
7. Get enough vitamin C: some evidence indicates that taking antioxidant supplements such as Vitamin C may improve fertility. Another is to get enough vitamin d, pumpkin seeds, carrots, etc.
You can visit one of the best and most renowned IVF clinics in Indore . They have the best knowledge and have been working for a long time.