Dr Shweta Kaul Jha is the first Board Certified (National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.) Reproductive Medicine specialist of Central India.
She is one of the first infertility specialists of the city who had full-fledged structured training to understand and treat reproductive medicine which includes reproductive endocrinology, endoscopic treatment and IVF/ICSI treatments. She practices only Reproductive Medicine so that needy patients get the best time and treatment under her focused approach. She was awarded B C ROY GOLD MEDAL at MBBS level for an all-rounder performance in academics and co-curricular activities. She has presented and published papers at various national and international forums. She has been invited faculty at various national and international conferences. She did her dissertation on Effect of premature progesterone rise on ART outcome for the award of Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board of Examination(New Delhi).
She is one of the leading Infertility specialists in Indore, providing a wide variety of infertility treatments as well as in vitro related procedures such as IVF-ICSI, genetic testing, preserving fertility in cancer patients, and many more. Her continuous innovation of new techniques has made her a pioneer in her field and she is instrumental in the installation of one of the firsts TIMELAPSE IMAGING technique (PROVISION) where embryo development can be observed and helps to increase success rate especially so in elderly couples and recurrent IVF failures. She is a life member of Indian society of assisted reproduction and MP chapter ISAR, Indian Fertility society and Federation of Obstetrics and gynaecologist of India. Her areas of interest are poor responders, polycystic ovarian diseases, recurrent IVF failures and use of time-lapse imaging in embryo selection.
Clinical work experience 2002-2018
- 2016 – 2018 Consultant ,Nova IVI Indore.
- 2012-2016 HEAD ,Reproductive Medicine Greater Kailash Hospital,Indore, M.P, India
- 2010-2012 FNB reproductive Medicine 2010-2012.
- 2008-2009 Assistant Professor Department of Obst and Gynaec at Index Medical College,Indore M.P
- 2007-Worked as Consultant at Dr.Kaul Hospital and Research Centre, Gwalior.
- 2006-Worked as Associate Consultant at GKNM hospital Coimbatore(T.N)
- Learned Cardiotocography, Colposcopy, Transabdominal & transvaginal sonography.
- Underwent advanced Gynaecology endoscopic training course of one-month duration at FOGSI recognized institute.
- Attended Ian Donald Certificate Course in Ultrasound at Agra.
- Worked as a SHO & RSO in emergency wards, labour, antenatal, postnatal wards family planing clinic, MTP & TT training.
- Performed MTP, C.T.T, L.S.C.S , vaginal & abdominal hysterectomy . NDVH, LAVH and L.T.T.
- Assisted in vaginoplasty, VVF repair, sling operation, perineal repairs, Laprotomies for ovarian malignancy
Academic achievements (2002-2018)
- National faculty and Workshop Convenor ISAR INDORE 2016
- National Faculty at MP ISAR Bhopal conference 2015 Co Moderated session on PCOD
- National Faculty at International World conference on ovulation induction protocols WOOSP at Jaipur 2015
- National Faculty at MP ISAR Indore conference 2013-Panelist at Ethics in infertility treatments.
- National Faculty at ISAR Agra 2011, presented on when to stop infertility treatment’.
- National Faculty Member at International conference on Recent Advances in Clinical Practices in Obstetrics,Subfertility and Gynaecology at IRM 2010,Chennai.
- National Faculty Member at PICSEP 2005. Spoke on How to write a paper for publication” under guidance of Dr. Mahendra N. Parikh at YUVA FOGSI north zone meet at Gwalior.
- Presented Poster at Karnataka Chapter of ISAR 2012 on ‘Effect of premature progesterone rise on IVF outcome.
- Presented Poster at National Conference of ISAR 2012 At Raipur(C.G.) on case series of surviving twins.
- Attended conference on Fetal Medicine and Infertility at Bangaluru 2011
- Paper Presentation at 7th National Conference of Indian Fertility Society Fertivision 2011 at New Delhi on GnRH Antagonist Versus Agonist in ivf treatment.
- Paper Presentation at Indian society of Assissted Reproduction ISAR 2011 Agra as Faculty on ‘When to stop infertility treatment.
- Participated in Optimizing labour workshop held at sutika grah, Jabalpur 2005 (M.P.) to promote cause of safe motherhood.
- Presented a paper on Maternal& perinatal outcome in PIH patients” at AICOG 2005, Aurangabad.
- Presented a Poster titled Congenital absence of vagina-surgical management” at AICOG 2005 at Aurangabad.
- Presented a Poster on Maternal health care status in a slum near NSCB Medical College hospital at AICC RCOG Conference 2004 at Nagpur.
- Participated in Precongress workshop on Resuscitation & handling of emergencies in pregnant women at AICOG 2004, Agra.
- Presented a Paper on Research topic in AICOG 2004, Agra.
- Presented a Paper on Maternal & perinatal outcome in high risk pregnancy at AICOG 2003, Banglore.
1. Maternal & fetal outcome in postdated pregnancy for the award of M.S. degree from Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur (M.P.).
2. Effect of premature progesterone rise on ART outcome for an award of Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine, National Board of Examination(New Delhi)
Certificate of attendance at MPchapter ISAR 2013 and 2015 Certificate of attendance at Karnataka Chapter of ISAR 2012
Certificate of attendance at National Conference of ISAR 2012 At Raipur(C.G.)
Certificate of attendance of conference on Fetal Medicine and Infertility at Bangaluru 2011
Certificate of attendance of 7th National Conference of Indian Fertility Society Fertivision 2011 at New Delhi
Certificate of attendance Indian society of Assissted Reproduction ISAR 2011 Agra as Faculty.
Certificate of attendance International conference conference on Recent Advances in Clinical Practices in Obstetrics,Subfertility and Gynaecology at IRM 2010,Chennai.
Certificate of attendance at fifth Yuva Fogsi north zone 2005 at Gwalior
Certificate of participation at AICOG 2005, Aurngabad.
Certificate of participation at AICOG2004, Agra.
Certificate of participation at AICC RCOG 2004,Nagpur.
National CME in Obst. & Gynecology Module 2 at AIIMS 03, Delhi. In collaboration with National board of examination and national academy of medical sciences.
Certificate of participation at fourth MP Neurocon 2003” at Jabalpur.
Certificate of participation at AICOG 2003, Bangalore.
Clinical teaching of undergraduate students as a part of PG curriculum.
Teaching DNB students at G.K.N.M. Hospital Coimbatore.
Teaching Physician Assistants at IRM, Chennai.
- Prestigious Dr B.C.Roy Gold Medal for All rounder best student at M.B.B.S. level.
- Chikitsa Ratan award 2017 for outstanding work in field of infertility and social work.